Accessibility:

Temple of krishna
Feb 03, 2016 12:27 PM 4099 Views

Accessibility:

Aesthetic value:

Askon bangalorethis is one of the attractive place in Bangalore . From bangalore busstand it is about 8kms and I get a busfrom city bus stand  and they will drop in front of the temple . This is the very good temple to see in mahalakshmi lay out in bangalore . This is the maim attractive place in bangalore .

I have visited this place yesterday I usually go to this place often and often . This is the temple of krishna . This temple is on top of a small rock .full temple is covered with a granite of white .i have seen good plantation of flowers and trees planted around temple . Due to the famous interior decoration in temple and I love to worship to god of krishnaevery Sunday special bhajans is held in evening times and entrance is free for all I love this place . here I also love prasadam of laddu which is super taste .

A film show is arranged to small children I have sent my son to see this film and ticket cchargeable is 50per head . here when I enter I got super comfort atmosphere and the bevahiour of staff is very respectable . I love books sold here and shirts and wallclocks on which lord krishnas image is printed . In just a 2kms from this doddahanuma is present which is a tourist attraction

Write a Review on ISKCON Temple - Bangalore