Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

Airtel IPTV - most pathetic. NEVER go for it
Nov 15, 2011 02:17 PM 15250 Views
(Updated Nov 15, 2011 02:19 PM)

Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

NEVER NEVER go for Airtel IPTV.

I applied for Airtel IPTV connection on 15th September'11 by paying Rs. 999/- to Airtel. I was informed that IPTV will be setup on my Airtel line within 5 days.

After at least 20-25 calls to customer care and 8-10 mails to nodel and apellate officers, the IPTV service is not installed at my place. All the complaints are closed and current status is that IPTV service is installed and fully functional. But the reality is that no one approached me for IPTV service. The nodel and appellate officers are also not taking any actions on this issue.

I am being charged every month for the IPTV service in my Airtel bill without even getting this service.

I asked Airtel to refund the money which I paid for IPTV installation as it has not been installed, but on that also there is no response from their side.

Airtel should stop advertising IPTV as it is the most pathetic service that they have.

Write a Review on IPTV