Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh India
Tashan IPTV box extremely poor quality
Jul 14, 2018 11:42 PM 894 Views
(Updated Jul 14, 2018 11:40 PM)

Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

I bought the box over 3 months back after looking at their website and seeing wonderful reviews in there.  I think they are fake reviews.  The box had many problems right from the day one.  The box came with no instructions at all.  I had to call their customer service who guided me to set it up which took  over 15 minutes.  After set up, the picture quality was very poor, the image will get stuck sometime, the audio would lag the video etc etc.  It took several more attempts with the customer service to make improvements in the picture quality. However, the image quality is still poor.  In addition, the guide to the programs is totally useless.  The actual show or movie that plays in a channel  is totally different from what the program guide tells you.  In addition, the customer support is not very responsive.  I have asked them that I want to return this useless box and they keep evading my question.  Please keep away from this box otherwise you will be wasting your money completely.

Write a Review on IPTV