Entertainment Value:

Aug 23, 2011 11:15 PM 13128 Views

Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

Please never ever take IPTV from Airtel. I got one installed in April this year. The offer was tempting. In 999 you get Phone, Internet and TV. Things were ok when on 11th Aug the product stopped working. I raised an SR in Airtel on 12th Aug, a technician came after a lot of hesitation, as he had declared on the phone itself that the Set top box has malfunctioned and needs to be replaced.

It is 23rd Aug and there is no sign of replacement of the box. I raised numerous SRs, but it made no difference to any customtakeouter care manager's life at Airtel, I wrote a mail at 121@ airtel.in , to get a cut copy paste reply asking me to co operate.

I checked with others in Gurgaon where too IPTV service is being provided and got a similar response that the wait is endless, if it stops working and no one listens.

Certainly Airtel IPTV should get an award for being the most horrible product with the most pathetic, rather nil after sales support. I have demanded my money back from Airtel, but there is no one to care. I am thinking of takin Airtel to Consumer court.

Regards,