Entertainment Value:

Jul 14, 2009 08:52 PM 6716 Views

Entertainment Value:

Variety of Programs:

Anchors and Hosts:

I Purcchased MTNL’s IPTV services provided by Aksh optifibre on 26/04/2009, vide installation registration No 00016317 but in n2 days after installatio it did not work and the technician came and told to change Modem then some other guy from Aksh told to change Port But since 2 months no one comes to change port The phone call to there company is just waste of time Inspite, of repeated complaints.

The engineer was not sent to my house. Finally, I decided to de-activate the services on 18/06/2009.So naturally I gave letter to MTNL Versova to refund my deposit Now MTNL says I have to go to Aksh at MTNL Goregaon to get refund , but that was not to be. The connection is so bad that every 15 min, it gets lost and I have to start again.. I advise others not to go for MTNL’s IPTV services as they have the worst customer care service, though the prices are competitive, it is of no use as you cannot view TV most of the times. MTNL & AKSH need to get their act together soon !

IPTV