Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Inox international kashmir best servises
Feb 18, 2017 10:29 PM 1863 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I am reborn! Simply the best holiday I have ever been on

The whole experience of being in Jammu and kashmir for the first time - but highlights include tracking and overnight camp in the rainforest, Of Sonamarg some great food, ALL the wildlife was great. People were lovely.It's quite demanding physically in parts, and the rainforest can be chilly overnight - take warm gear for that! Be prepared for spicy food and veggies getting less choice - sometimes it's very limited. Be nice to your Inox international guide - they work extremely hard!

Most definitely - we ate and shopped in small local places, usually stayed in 4 Star hotels, and were well briefed about environmental and cultural respect by inox international. We felt we had a very "real" experience as a result.

You can trust inox international I came from mumbai it was incredible holidays and auspicious plan by inox international

I thank all the team of inox

INOX International - Kashmir