Academics:

Alumni Network:

Maidan Ghari, Delhi 110068, DL

+91-11-29532741

Transferring regional centre
Nov 22, 2018 01:08 PM 694 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

I started my PG course in Sociology in 2009 in Trivandrum regional centre and also gave my 1st year exams and assignments under Trivandrum regional centre. After that due to personal reasons I couldn't continue in Trivandrum, so I opted for change of regional centre to kochi. Afterwards I contacted both centres and its still not transferred. One person in kochi centre advised me give exams for second year under kochi centre. I did it and submitted all assignments. Now as I didn't receive my degree certificate, I enquired so many times and now they are telling one assignment which I already submitted in September 2012 is shown as not completed and I have to take new admission and transfer my credits. I have the receipt of submission of assignment. So till date I have not received degree even after spending so much money and efforts. So I its better to opt some other universities..

IGNOU