Academics:

Maidan Ghari, Delhi 110068, DL

+91-11-29532741

Delhi India
IGNOU University
Feb 21, 2018 12:08 PM 8180 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

I am a student of IGNOU since 2014 because I did BPP from IGNOU anf then my journey never stopped till today.

Since is the best university for job professional and the students which are intrested in other extra curricular activities they can join this distance education.

This university is well known all over the world, so students come from other countries to study frim this university.

University provides study materials, Enrollement no., weekend classes which are held in every sundays according to your courses.

I am in llnd year and I never found any thing not working expect we have to go and collect study material from their respective regional centre.

If you are an aged person somewhere around 30-50 then also you can do studies as sometimes for promotion companies ask for upgraded degree so at that time you can go for this univeraity which has no age limit, mind my words ( No Age Limit) .

So thank you for viewing my comment and hope this would helped you in future purpose.

IGNOU