Academics:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Maidan Ghari, Delhi 110068, DL

+91-11-29532741

Pathetic ignou waste of money
Dec 01, 2018 04:14 PM 2532 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

I had my meg 1 exam today at noida sector 62 but because of unavailability of identity card the staff denied the access to examination hall and said to me at 10 am go to cyber cafe and come with print out of that so that we can allow you. There were cyber cafe but closed at 10.30 one cyber cafe was opened after checking the site I came to know that this identity card facility has been disabled by the ignou till 10 Dec 18. I reached my centre I told him all the details then a different person allowed the entry at 11am. Exam time was 10 am to 1 pm and because of all this I was already late by 1 hour. After coming to home I called at 01129572513 and the one who picked the phone said call on 01129571528 on Monday regarding website update and this information should be shared with centre that now they have disabled this feature on the website. So terrible to deal with so many persons like this in a day. They will inform you on mail and by sms to take out print of hall ticket but not about this disabled feature even it is mentioned on the hall ticket to bring identity card along with hall ticket. If the university has some brain left think about it, now it has been proved that they know how to extract more examination fee by doing all this tricks.

IGNOU