Academics:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Maidan Ghari, Delhi 110068, DL

+91-11-29532741

IGNOU is a worst and bad University.
Nov 06, 2020 11:20 PM 765 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Nov 10, 2020 11:04 PM)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Hi,

My name is Vishnu Kumar maurya. I had taken admission of BSC programme at IGNOU in since january 2015 and now it's November 2020 but still I couldn't complete my course. I have always been a good student and achieving 1st division in my school exams. IGNOU is a worst university. It doesn't care about students. It fails us every time. I always prepare for exam and write 100? answers of all the questions but still it gives backlogs in many subjects. Literally if you are a very intelligent and you think that you will pass all exam without any Backlog then I'm challenging you to come and take admission here and see that you will surely get backlog either you have learned all the lession and your exam was good. I will never recommend to anyone to take admission here. I always write answer which are more than passing mark but still they give us Backlog log. IGNOU is a very bad university. Please guys if you don't want to waste your years then I request you, I beg you that never take admission at IGNOU. I'm a student and I don't want that another student could face the same problem which I have been facing since 2015. Again I'll say IGNOU is a worst University, very bad university it is.

IGNOU