Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Worst claim assistance or say no assistance at all
Apr 10, 2019 10:46 PM 2016 Views

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I had made a QCS claim for two wheeler accident, but the surveyor deputed was not reachable. His number(provided in text message) does not even existed(they have given me a fraud contact number). On contacting the customer representative, telling them about the whole scene, I was told again and again that they are forwarding mail to the department regarding this, and someone from the department will contact me with in next two hours. In reality, no one contacted or sent any details. This QCS claim is just to make fool of us, in reality this Quick Claim Service is I guess the slowest claim service.

Even took the number of department but no one attended the call.

This IFFCO TOKIO insurance plan is just wastage of your money and time as they can not even send you the policy documents on time. So what else can we expect from this slowest laziest company.

If there were a star for very very very bad rating, I would have given that. This fraud company does not even deserve this single star for bad. Their rating is much much more worst than this.

Write a Review on IFFCO Tokio Auto Insurance