Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Car Insurance With Iffco Tokio
Mar 27, 2017 02:37 PM 30545 Views
(Updated Mar 27, 2017 02:39 PM)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

My Hyundai Verna fluidic 1.6 cc Car(model 2015 March) was insured in my company's name with Iffco Tokio . I had a front tyre damage when I saved my car from a massive collision with a truck,  whose claim was of just  Rs. 6500/. It  was not allowed as  they said just damage to a tyre alone is  not covered in the policy. When the time came to renew the policy their renewal letter stated that the  entire no claim bonus(NCB) of 50% was disallowed and a sum of Rs. 34332 /- was required to be paid for renewing the insurance policy. I immediately contacted them through my agent and also spoke to them directly to say that  as the claim was not covered in the policy in the first place and in any case I have not been paid anything how they could disallow the NCB amount of almost Rs. 19000/-. they responded in writing saying they cannot do anything .

I am feeling horribly cheated and harassed by Iffco Tokio and have shifted my car insurance to Tata AIG and will be telling this bad experience to  all my friends, relatives and students(more than 10, 000  naval officers) about this. Capt. Sanjiv Verma -9811202968

Write a Review on IFFCO Tokio Auto Insurance