Ease of use:

Handy:

Help & Support:

Pathetic service. .please do not buy this company
Dec 19, 2020 04:34 PM 5119 Views

Ease of use:

Handy:

Help & Support:

This is useless company who do not care for their customers. Pathetic service. I am sharing my experience and my mail I sent to the company.

I am Dr Deepali Vidhale, IFB customer. I bought IFB washing machine Executive model in December 2019. I am very much frustrated with your service and do not wish to buy any other product of IFB hereafter. We were planning to buy IFB dishwasher but by the way we have been treated by your service center as well as customer care we no longer wish so. Out of that frustration I am dropping this mail to you and dont expect much from you with my previous experience. Still if you really care for your future please do not ignore this. You have pathetic service. My machine was leaking few days back, I tried contacting your local service center in Amravati(Rajapeth, IFB point). The person in the center said that your complaint will be attended in 48 hrs. So somebody will come tommorow. Then when nobody turned even next day. I contacted your customer care who said to me I should make a written complaint and should contact them only not the local people. I saud fine again I got a reply to get attended in 48hrs. Again nobody turned up for 2 days. After that I contacted again local center they said u have lodged your complaint just 2 days back and we are very busy. Will attend you in next 2 days. And after calling them number of times they sent a technician after 8 days.Then he detected that my outlet pipe was leaking and needs to be replaced. So he said part will come in 8 days. I said fine. Though I was feeling that a Indian based company should deliver a part of essential use product early. Still I said ok . And I contacted the technician after 10 days. Now even after 15 days part has not arrived and I feel like throwing away your useless machine. If this is the way you people are going to work. Surely one day you are going to be thrown Out of market.

Waiting for your reply if at all you are bothered about your customer.

IFB Washing Machine