Handy:

IFB

IFB
Sep 08, 2006 09:43 AM 7875 Views

Handy:

This is a very great purchase which I have made. Earlier I had a semi automatic washing machine which consumed a lot of my energy and time.

But, having bought the IFB executive plus I find ample time in my hands and it is very convenient to use. Except that there should be half load option in this. It is now more than 2 years since I bought this machine, and I am very proud to say that there was not a single problem in the machine.

Moreover, It washes the clothes as we do with our hands, taking very less water for each cycle and at the same time rinsing the clothes thoroughly.

Before choosing this model, I did a market research of various companies' products. At last, I concluded that being the market leaders in washing machine and with a good reputation, IFB product will be the best. So, I opted for IFB executive plus which was within my budget. I recommended IFB machine to one of my colleagues and she bought IFB Digital machine on my advice.

IFB Executive Plus