Handy:

IFB

Lakhimpur Kheri India
Cheated and frustated by IFB
Aug 26, 2010 11:06 PM 8863 Views
(Updated Aug 26, 2010 11:12 PM)

Handy:

I have taken an annual maintenance contract for our washing machine model no.T-2400 on 09-09-09, which states that if my machine stops working, IFB will get my machine repaired the next business day.

At the time our machine was working properly .The first complaint made by us was in December 09 which is not solved completely till now. Till 12-Mar-10 engineer regularly visited but the machine did not returned to fully functional state. This was mentioned by me on the job card installation sheet and also informed to second time Mr. Vijay Wagle, who is a senior officer at Calcutta office of IFB, on his personal no.

Every time the engineer have one or other excuse quick the wiring needs to be changed, timer is not working properly, the equipment of different model and so on. As result the machine never returned to fully functional state.

I made subsequent complaint on 15-06-2010which is also not yet solved. I had even informed the same to Ms. Nidhi at 9389605301, who is working at lucknow office and a head sales officer and several times to Mr. Vijay Wagle at Calcutta.

It’s a matter of surprise that in spite of so many calls and complaints over the personal no. as well as office no. the complaints was not considered seriously  Every time I received of sorry & request for another day but we know “Tomorrow never comes and never did it came.

The other day I had registered the complaint with ms. Nidhi at Lucknow office, she said that she bluntly refused to send any engineer to repair the fault which is being registered with them since 15-Jun’10. Further, she challenged me to do whatever I can, but she will make sure that my washing machine will not be repaired by IFB. I feel that, if this is the service which the IFB offers to their customers. If it is so what should I do.?

I feel that I am being cheated by IFB officials and all of my money and efforts have gone in vain.

Purchase IFB only if you want your life to be miserable.

Thanks & Regards,