Handy:

IFB

Hopeless Service
Jul 08, 2013 05:56 PM 5764 Views

Handy:

I own an IFB executive Plus washing machine since 7 years. In the initial years (5 year warranty period) I did not face much problems and even if I did, the service was good and prompt. Since the last two years, ( I have taken AMC for the product since one year) and the service has been hopeless...

Every time I need a service, I will need to call the customer care several times before getting my complaint resolved. The problem about no spare is the oft repeated excuse that I hear for the delay. I have even written a feedback in your website in the past regarding this service issue for which I did not even get an acknowledgement.

There is an IFB machine at my in-law's place being used for the past 15+ years without any issues and I too went for this brand because of the first hand durability experience we had in the family.

Unfortunately, the quality of IFB is no more the same as it was when it was IFB-Bosch....

Please do not buy IFB or you will lose your time and mind over the countless follow-ups you will need to make for a service and the service requirement would be too many and too frequent as the technicians they have do not know to trouble shoot the problems and fix them correctly often resulting in a temporary fix.

Write a Review on IFB Executive Plus