Handy:

IFB

Bad product
Aug 25, 2012 11:56 PM 7222 Views
(Updated Aug 26, 2012 12:12 AM)

Handy:

This washing machine looks good, very good performance and gives satisfaction to the owner. But, once any problem developed in the machine, then the same excellent machine will become a source of big head ache. One has to left at the mercy of service centre as we do not know whether they replace a problematic part with a quality spare. In my machine, the problem of high noise developed. The service person told me that the drive shaft and bearing were worn out and needed replacement.

I replaced as per his words at a cost of around rs 4000 after 8 months, again heavy noise from the machine. I reported the service centre. The service person told the same reason, the shaft and bearing worn out and these two have to replaced with new one which will be charged at the same rate as rs 4000.

See, if a new spare shaft and bearing become worn out within 8 months, how can one believe the quality of spares. This is where ifb is failing in its reputation. It seems the company is not bothering about service quality and bothers only about selling the machine. This is confirmed in many of the reviews given. I am thinking of replacing the ifb washing machine with a lg washing machine, which i believe, i can get a good product with good service. I have lg tv and lg refrigerator, both are more than 6 years old and working without any trouble at all.

IFB management going to lose its market share to lg unless it gives importance to the service aspect also.

Write a Review on IFB Executive Plus