Handy:

Ulhasnagar India
IFB service sucks
Jul 04, 2006 01:51 PM 9395 Views

Handy:

We had given a complaint for our execute plus machine on 27th June in IFB call center. Complaint number is 363190. I also provided call-center agent with my contact details including my cell number.

Till now complaint is not attended to.

Our machine is under AMC. After few days of follow-up with IFB call center, we were told to call area manager!!!. ( I wonder why call center employess themselves were not escalating the complaint? Why customer has to call?). It reminded me o filthy offices of MSEB where you have to visit table after table to get your complaint attended to.

Finaly we managed to get number Sandip service in Thane who is IFB service frenchise. We called him few times and were told that their technician would come.

Finally on 4th July Mr. Yogesh of Sandip services told that complaint has been attainded to and complaint #363190 is closed. He advised us to call IFB call center again!!!.

So what is IFB upto? Just collecting money for AMCs and closing the complaints on paper without even visiting customer premises? This is called a "Fraud" in plain english.

So all potential new buyers of IFB, be prepared to keep your BP tablets with you all the time if you decided to buy a IFB product.

IFB Executive Plus