Handy:

IFB

IFB lasts forever
Jan 30, 2013 09:44 AM 6990 Views

Handy:

I have an IFB Executive Plus Front loading fully automatic washing machine purchased in Bombay around 14 years back. Moved to Bangalore in 2000.Befor moving informed IFB people they came, secured the drum and also packed it in a wooden crate for Rs.600.  Recently, the outward water pump stopped working. I was seriously considering buying a new washing machine.

Anyways, yesterday, called an electrician to take a look. He assured me that the machine is good for another 10 years min. Only the pump needs to be replaced. Am expecting him with the new pump in a couple of days. In these 14 years the only thing which I have replaced is the rubber gasket on the door of the machine. The machine is used twice a week for mainly kids clothing and heavy stuff such as bedsheets, towels etc. I am a Do it yourself kind of person so I make sure that things  are installed and used correctly, for washing machine leveling is proper using spirit level.

Maintaining good earthing pit and stabilizers for all electronic goods. I think IFB offers very good value for money provided one takes a bit of care in the installation and running of the machine.

Write a Review on IFB Executive Plus