Handy:

IFB

Never go for IFB products
Dec 08, 2007 01:38 PM 7410 Views

Handy:

I recommend you not go with IFB products bcoz of their after sale support services. They never bother to give service and ready to collect AMC money once in a year and I am having problem with my IFB Executive Plus model for past 2 year complaining no proper cleaning of clothes and heavy noice while running and none of service guy come for the service they came for renewal of AMC on that time service engineer gave high hopes for doing good service and that never happened !!!!

After collecting the AMC amount of INR 1850 and odd none have bothered to come and check the issue. I made final compliant on 13th August 2007(nth complaint) and yet to resolved it??!! and they dont mind your shouting!!!

Worst service network and service engineers!!!! I never expected this from IFB! my sincere advice think of other products in the market than IFB do see the review all around and complains by googling it!!

Write a Review on IFB Executive Plus