Handy:

IFB

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh India
IFB Support for this product!
Oct 31, 2012 04:11 PM 6518 Views

Handy:

Hi

This is for the larger group of people who like to buy a IFB washing machine in HYDERABAD.

Hyderabad is having one of the worst after sales service support. Below is my experience with IFB support.

I booked a complaint on 21st OCt 2012 via Ticket number 10184001

Its been 5 days that no one has turned up to fix the machine issue.

Every time I call this customer support number 1860 425 5678 I get to hear "we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you sir!" Its very standard line when you say I am really pissed off with your support.

3rd day of my followup with customer care

-I get to hear that this ticket is been assigned to one of the technical franchise and they gave me this Ravi - 9392 955 107 (Sheetal ...)

• I am told to call him and talk to him. On doing that I get to hear that he is running short of service engineers and promised to send someone the very next day.

3rd day of my followup

• I call up this Ravi and ask him why did someone not turn up today as well? He says today I cant send anyone will try to send the next working day.

• I call up the customer care and express my unhappiness about the Franchise. They said they will talk to the franchise and let me know very soon , in other words ASAP! now in IFB terms it means couple of weeks!

5th day of my followup

• Now I did not call Ravi as I know he would ask for one more day and will give me some crap excuse

• I call up the support folks and ask for their South India head service head and they said they will help by providing some big people in hyderabad who will take action on the franchise to resolve my issue

I get this numbers

Ramiki

9393 58 6669

Naga Sai

9392 488 496

Deepthi

040-39187606

Fortunately on Ramki is reachable and he is a Sr Manager. Ramki immediately conferences me with Ravi and Ravi says he will send a technician now! Rami confirms the same for me.

Interestingly No One Turns UP! This is IFB service support.

6th day of my followup