Handy:

IFB

Forgery by IFB service centre
Jan 03, 2007 04:57 PM 8941 Views

Handy:

I have a IFB washing machine, which is under annual maintenence contract by the company. The service engineers never come on time even after lodging complaint at their call centre. Some times they don't come at all and send false case closing status by signing the customer form themselves. If  they at all come their main interest is in selling washing powders and finding fault in plastic parts as I had takem AMC without plastic parts.

I had to lodge around 30 complains in the last one year and numerous calls to the call centre and thier Delhi service centre but still there is problem in the machine. I had even sent fax to the Delhi office twice with all details, but there is no response from any body. Now after spending so much money in buying IFB machine and then in the AMC, if I have to face this type of service quality and there is no body to sort out the problem, I can only suggest the prospective buyers to be very careful. and if both husband and wife are office going, just avoid going for AMC, you will repent like I am doing.

IFB Executive Plus