Handy:

IFB

Hyderabad India
Hassle free and No more tensions of maid servant
Jan 26, 2008 04:09 PM 4858 Views

Handy:

We brought IFB Digital 5Kg in Nov 2007, I am very happy and satisfied after purchasing this. I spent lot amount of time doing the survey at different stores before I selected this Washing machine model., we have been using this very regualrly, so far so good, its has releived us from the daily tensions from wash maid servant. Very easy to use, though we took some time to understand the error codes being displayed after reviewing the manual. we have washed door mats, bedsheets, curtains  and even soft pillows.

Initially I was told very negatively about Customer support of IFB, but surprisingly they are very responsive(i am from hyderabad).  We have cocaroach problem and the machine's interface card was down due to cocaroaches and  Customer service people replaced this is no time.

This has good looks,  wash quality is good, it is noisy during drying, can take up 5-6 pairs of clothes in a single wash. It costed me Rs 24K,  additionally I have  spent another  4k for inlet water filter, stand, cover etc.

I believe that this Wahing Machine is great and I have seen many other brands with my friends and relatives. But this 5kg IFB Digital is better than any of them. I strongly recommend this washing machine to all

IFB Eva VX