Handy:

Raviphad India
Donot waste your money and poor Services
Jul 31, 2017 02:01 PM 4764 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jul 31, 2017 02:00 PM)

Handy:

Hi everyone I had brought this lFB washing machine, by looking at the design and the stylish front load I decided to buy this washing machine and ordered online. Intially I had no issues with it but later on the problems risen, we see that all white clothes are not cleaned to maximize extent, still some dirt remains.

Thought design and style is good this washing machine is not user friendly. I can hear a different noise from the machine while the clothes are cleaning it's the Motor sound which makes whole machine to vibrate and move towards and backwards.

We need to place the machine in it's original position after every wash if the clothes. I called the customer care for resolving my issue but they didn't respond. Before buying the product you should check that their will provide their support accurately or not because nowadays the products functioning is dissimilar in between so we need definitely the customer care support in solving the issues with the products.

IFB Elena Aqua SX 6 kg Front Loading Washing Machine