Handy:

Vadodara, Gujarat, India India
IFB - A Painful Customer Support and Product
Nov 13, 2017 04:56 PM 1880 Views
(Updated Nov 13, 2017 04:54 PM)

Handy:

IFB should seriously work on the their customer care and escalation matrix. IFB appliance customer care executive always mention "TAT" for technician which is 24 hrs. However, it is never be that technician attend the problem within TAT.

All the time, customer care center does not provide the escalation matrix within their organization. I tried to reach IFB's management viasocial media, email, website's but I never had the satisfactory response. They are ready to provide the their service channel partner for follow-up. Most of the time, customer care executuve is answerless when asked that about the policy violation of TAT of 24 hrs. In last 2 times, I was given the contact number of service channel partner which was not either wrong or unaccounted. I have been provide following numbers of technician/ area manager/ channel partners so far:

08030585164 - Office Number which never rang on other side

9742888033 - Rekha

8553838111 - Anand

9379590113 - Nadesh

9379532260 - Nirmala

With lot of hope, I purchased new front loading washing machine [15th Aug 2014]. But I have faced the problem with its operation in every quarter after 6 months of its smooth operation.

Everytime, technician comes to tries to sell of DESCALE power worth of 320 Rs. One technician told to purchase IFB filter so that you don't need to use DESCALE power often. I installed that too worth of 2500 Rs.

Also, I spend 350 Rs for belt which was loosen and had to replace.

All time 24 Hrs TAT is violated. Technician attended us on 4th day after registering complain.

All time, technician offered to use DESCALE power worth of 320 Rs

One time, I was asked to replace belt which is stepping down from rotating spindle.

One time, I was asked to install IFB filter which cleans water inlet to reduce depednacy of DESCALE powder.

Approx 25, 000 worth of appliance and I spend more than 5000 for its maintenance in last 39 months. Is this a good deal?

IFB Elena Aqua SX 6 kg Front Loading Washing Machine