Handy:

Dehradun India
Quality Fails
Apr 27, 2016 04:28 PM 6983 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Note: - if you are buying this machine please ask them and learn them how to use I don't now that I face any difficulty while using

Its year a ago I get this machine as gift by someone and I have old one so I don't open it and use it for around few month ago and a month ago my old machine faulty so I open it for use , so I don't now how to use it and work even I can't start the machine.

So I check the machine I see that its zinc under the outer cover of the machine so I called to the customer 2-3 time and after 8 days they come and check it.

So I told about that zinc so they replace that outer portion of drum because its in warrenty period. So my qus rises from where the zinc is coming even I can't uses so I get a fresh piece of that I think they check the machine and some water left then zinc is left.

IFB Elena Aqua SX 6 kg Front Loading Washing Machine