Handy:

IFB

Never ever buy this crap company products
Aug 06, 2012 05:50 PM 5615 Views
(Updated Aug 06, 2012 06:47 PM)

Handy:

I heard a lot bad about IFB when I was searching for washing machine suitable for a family of four. I thought my case may different and went ahead and bought this crap from the first day they start looting in terms of service and installation. You have to buy everything from them even if they are worst to get your warranty....

It started with Installation..after repetitive calls (Almost 50) they came to my home. First they started selling their products. For every thing they will link that to Warranty...they say..' If your buy cover it will protect the control panel and it will be easy to claim warranty if any thing happens...if you don't buy, you may not get warranty as you did not protect it with some good quality cover'.

You can get better quality cover from market for the same price.

After that with the pipe connection. He showed some pipe adapter which is so small. I never see that kind of smaller tap in my entire life. Obviously that did not fit my tap and he insisted plumbing work. As do not have any option I said go ahead. And the work he done was pathetic and he literally screwed that entire piping and attached a small ball valve and charged Rs. 550. You can get this work done in smart and neat way for Rs 100 (with all components) .

Now as situation demands I need to change my home and again I called them for packing.(it is rule that only these people has to pack to get warranty.) While packing I asked them to remove excess plumbing work and the fellOWs replied that 'Company Stopped Plumbing work' and they can not remove it...what the heck????...finally I paid from my pocket to call another plumber and got it removed....

Again after two days same story happened for installation...he come with another cheap tap adapter and started telling the same story and for my surprise he started insisting plumbing work...god...so many lies....i am really surprised to see these kind of troubles from a company which claims making world class products...that too in these days.And with all these only god knows how much mental tension I suffered to get this guy to do my work....

Coming to the quality of product...it is age old technology which they got from Bosch long long ago...machine vibrates like big generator...Now bosch separated and obviously these idiots do not have access to new technology.

I would have buy another brand LG or Elctrolux (Which my friends bought at same time when I bought). These machines are so silent and runs without vibration....and tap fixing is child's game.

Now I am getting what I missed and what big mistake I did...

Please Please guys...dont buy IFB...do not encourage this kind of cheap idiots.

I never ever buy this IFB products and I am in planning of dumping this machine...and I dont suggest this to anyone. Please do not be a scapegoat for this company. This is selling age old technology for premium price with mental torture as free bee.

I HATE IFB...I AM PLANNING TO CONSULT ANY CONSUMER FORUM TO STOP THIS IDIOTS FROM LOOTING...MAY GOD HELP ME IN THIS.

IFB Digital