Handy:

IFB

Worst After Sales Service,never buy IFB product.
Sep 20, 2014 07:29 PM 24080 Views
(Updated Sep 20, 2014 07:33 PM)

Handy:

I recently brought 6 Kg IFB Senorita Aqua Sx, there technician came for installation, I did't found the person to be professional he install one external filter to machine without our concern and was very much keen to sell us that product finally when I said I don't want that product and will not pay for it.

He remove it but in this process he damaged machine's top cover(slot for the screw got broken), on the same day I realize and register the complaint to there customer care, after multiple mails, calls and more than 15 days of follow up still no body visited my place to fix the issue cause by there technician, there after sales service is really worst .you will be satisfied with the product till it works.

As soon as it get any issue do not expect from there support team to fix it, you will really get frustrate while doing follow up with these guys.

Regards