Handy:

New Delhi, India India
BREACH OF TRUST
Feb 07, 2018 01:59 PM 4366 Views

Handy:

I would want to write a review specifically for the IFB digital washing machine as the poor one. it is nothing but as good as burning your hard earned money by your own hands. actually I got to by this product around 2 years ago and only when I started this product on my own then I came to know about the hassels and problems my wife would be facing while using this crap machine. my wife always telling me about the problems created with this machine but I always told her to go with it by making habbit of using this new machine. somehow when my wife went to my inlaws house then one day I operated this machine and I got to know about all the problems related to brushes and the poor spinning and washing levels of the machine. I had complainted with their customer care about the same so many times and I got only disappointment. their customer care people and the minor parts are always not available. the machine is not at all durable. they have only the stylish design of the washing machine and nothing else good in it. I had fired my hard earned 30000 RS.

Write a Review on IFB Digital