Ease of use:

Help & Support:

IFB

Andra, Andhra Pradesh, India India
Very bad service IFB company don't purchase IFB p
Feb 13, 2021 08:38 PM 4618 Views (via Mobile)

Ease of use:

Handy:

Help & Support:

Iam a balaji naik my contact no 8884440018 I want purchase IFB washing machine front load 1 year 11 months back but that machine some problem or leakege issu but I have give 1 complaint IFB customer care I will raise a ticket 1006277845 but no one calling without response ur person cancel the ticket I waiting for days after I will call customer care again raise the ticket 1006302444 2 days no one calling again I will check after call to come ur service person he is just see to not checking but he is telling resolve ur problem I will tell no resolve pls check me sir he is very roodly talking iam going iam not waiting 10 minits he is gone but same issue there pls send another technician immidiatly 10 am morning if u not coming I will go to consumer court my adress 49A Estern wood layout near green wood international school hegondanalli bangalore 560087

IFB Digital