Handy:

IFB

Never ever buy any IFB product
Oct 12, 2012 01:08 AM 6496 Views

Handy:

I am very disappointed in IFBs after sale installation support. I bought a washing machine 1 month back, I called to IFB trivandrum support center more that 5 to 10 times to get the installation support. After 2 weeks later one service man came to my house (I don't know his name). At that time I was not there, my wife and mother in law was there.

The pipe and electric connection provided at 2 meter away from the washing machine. So he told us that he cannot move the washing machine as it is not his responsibility. Also he told us that this is very delicate washing machine if he moved that the machine might damage after that the spare parts to be come from Pune or some where. Its electronic control board is placed on the front side so by the movement may cause the damage. I am afraid that my IFB section was a wrong decision. The IFB service engineer also stressing the same and he went for the day.

So I moved the machine to near by pipe connection and called them again, till the date nobody came to my house for the installation. I am thinking to go for consumer court for taking back this useless machine.

This is my experience. So never ever buy IFB products.

IFB Digital