Ease of use:

Handy:

Help & Support:

IFB

IFB BADDIEST AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE
Jan 18, 2021 10:11 AM 6592 Views (via Mobile)

Ease of use:

Handy:

Help & Support:

I bought 34BC1 IFB MICROWAVE on 04/09/2018 from a local retail outlet in Bhilai. Which stopped working by September 2020, for which I login-ed the complaint by 26/09/2020 with registered compliant no. 1005557258.

After 2-3 days a IFB Service guy contacted me regarding the same and looked over it. He un-assembled the microwave at my residence and told me microwave’s the cavity need to be replaced . As the Product is under warranty I will Order/arrange the cavity as soon as possible. After 10-12 days again the service guy contacted me and asked me if I can bring my microwave to their service centre which is at Treasure Island Mall Road, Nehru Nagar, Bhilai as they ordered/arranged the products required for the microwave. As It will take 2-3+ hours to assemble the whole microwave again with the cavity changing process. So I took my IFB microwave and gave them at their service centre, and they told within one week they will deliver my microwave to my residence.

After 10-15 days now I have to contact the guy for the microwave regarding the service issue. And it’s been like 4 months still they have my microwave and major part is still they didn’t solved the issue. Every time I spoke to the service guy he give me excuses like the microwave is very expensive they are not getting the product parts easily delivered from the company end, sometimes the product part is on way as it is dispatched from the Companies manufacturing unit. And last and final the service guy excuse was it been 4th or 5th time the delivered product which they ordered, came wrong. Twice was the product part got damaged while transportation.

Such a Bad and worst service I ever had yet. No product management , no parts arrangements. It’s been 4 months still they didn’t resolved problem and still they have the microwave. We are really frustrated with service support we received from IFB. Our microwave is still under warranty but it has become completely useless now. Their customer care tells us that they will get it fixed once the spare parts are available. God only knows when. I’d definitely not recommend this product to anyone.

#ifbcustomercare #ifbcustomercomplaints #ifbglobal #ifbglobalcomplaints #worstservice #badcompanies

IFB Digital