Handy:

IFB

Horrible customer service
Oct 30, 2013 12:40 PM 7633 Views

Handy:

'Horrible' is the mild word used to describe the customer service of IFB. The problem is in Bangalore only, or it's the same all over India.

Booked a complaint on 20/10/2013 for IFB digital washing machine. Docket number is 11689941.

( Biggest problem is that the problem gets increased after IFB technician attends the problem.But I don't have any other solution. Do I)?

So far, no one attended the complaint. Spoke on'toll free number' many times, they always have a ready made answer " forwarded this complain with high priority.

Within 24 hrs some one will attend".  Spoke to Vignesh( 9379532260) on 28/10/2013. He too told within 24 hrs some one will attend. IFB has a different meaning for 24 hrs I guess.

When will some one attend? Spoke to IFB service team (trinity services). They gave a technician( Shashi- 9141596876) number. He says he doesn't attend the problem in my area.

Frustrated, disgusted. looking for good exchange offer.

IFB Digital