Ease of use:

Handy:

Help & Support:

IFB

Worst Product & Worst After Sales Service
Dec 08, 2020 09:46 PM 5969 Views (via Mobile)

Ease of use:

Handy:

Help & Support:

I Had purchase IFB (TL-SGDG 7.0 KG AQUA) in 2018 from Reliance Borivali West, Mumbai 400092.

Within 1& half year i started facing the problem with my washing machine.

The drum inside started making huge noise.

We called reliance customer care for support.

But i got negative response from them, saying u contact directly to IFB customer centre.

I tried calling there.

I was lucky that in my 20th attempt my call got connected and on 29th November 2020.

My ticket number is 1005890125.

After booking my complain after 3 days technician is coming with name Raju Sharma.

He said there is faulty with some part and i will get back in one day with part.

After that we made several calls to him but saying part unavailable. How come new washing machine part is unavailable. Than after several attempt we contact Mr. Bhavik branch technician.

He said will be done soon.

But till todays date 8th December 2020 none of has been came to check or reinstall the part.

Than at-last i call again to customer care and spoke to Shailaja. She said me that i am taking ur query on priority notice.

She gave me Branch Superior Name & Number Mr. Gajanand Patel. I tried calling him but cant able to reach him.

So at-last i have to post this on Facebook, Website, Instagram.

Its my request to all customer that don't buy any products of IFB as they are just fooling the customers. So better go for any other brands in which u can get proper after sales services.

Thanking You