Handy:

IFB

Best for a basic model washing machine
Nov 08, 2011 04:38 PM 8480 Views

Handy:

I have got this model IFB top loading washing machine recently. It has been working really nice. I suggest this model for those who look for basic model of washing machine and not any extravagant features and sensing technology. I am mentioning this because, ads like 6th sense, silent washing m/s, nano, silver are all doing rounds in TV. But, end of the day all washing machines will work more or less the same, and definitely lesser than a hand washed wash.

Why I find this one nice.

1. Simple color combo - White and Blue was a nice pick.

2. Has all basic features - Spin, Rinse, Wash etc.

3. Fully automatic and few options leaves the NOT-SO-USED users also, use this with ease.

4. Has a PAUSE button. which we can use, add one more cloth and again continue with washing. This is not possible with TOP LOADING machines. Once loaded, you gotta wait till the end.

Rate wise, this was the best. It costed Rs 11, 500/-. I would suggest this one for sure.

Write a Review on IFB AW60 8061