Handy:

IFB

Hyderabad India
Horrible customer support!!
Dec 05, 2011 07:16 PM 7802 Views
(Updated Dec 14, 2011 07:57 PM)

Handy:

Dec 5th, Hyderabad. When I  was planning to buy a washing machine I read many reviews on mouth shut and I felt people only write reviews about things that dont work and vent their anger.when I buy a machine and I like it I will share it so it can be useful to allI got this IFB 8061 washing maching on Nov7 2011.After 3 washes in a week’s time the spinner stopped working. The IFB call center people are very prompt to put forward our complaint to the concerned agency but then it’s a stand still after that

It will be one month coming 14th from when I made this complaint. They keep promising a replacement and each time I call they are postponing it.

I donot have any feedback about the machine but I am writing this to alert those who are planning to buy IFB machines be aware of their inefficiency to support customers and respond to their problems.

I read good reviews about the wash quality but this torture for repeated  calls and follow up is not worth.It's the washing powder that brings good quality wash and not these washing machines.

My suggestion

Buy any washing machine but not IFB!

=================================

Dec14, Hyderabad

Today I received a replacement after one month of struggle.But this machine the spinner is damn slow and the buttons are tight.If asked why they say it's new and will get loose after sometime!

Is IFB selling washing machines or shoes?!

I hope the IFB people read this review sometime and wake up that they cant get away with such utter rubbish. People who have used the same brand in USA are surprised to see such sub standard products in India.Just because we keep quiet? Not in Mouthshut I guess

I hope this review reaches all those who are looking forward to buy a washing machine.

I feel absolutely let down after spending more than 2 months of reading reviews and more reviews before deciding to buy this.

Write a Review on IFB AW60 8061