Handy:

IFB

IFB has a bad durability and service is sick
Oct 03, 2012 08:58 AM 7072 Views

Handy:

My Mother-in-law had purchased a washing machine from IFB 2 years before. We used it only for 3 - 5 months and when my moth-in-law had cancer, my wife had moved to her house and for 1 and half years she did not use the washing machine.

Now the water inlet value does not work and I had called the guy 2 months back. IFB guy came and estimated the cost to be Rs.1500/- plus service charge. I had asked him to go ahead with it, but until now there is no response form IFB. The most stupidest service ever. My cousin has also similar experience with IFB front loading. The quality is so bad that after warranty period we have to change every spare. now in 4 years she has changed everything, even the cabin.

I would strongly recommend that we need to raise this concern in the consumer court and stop such brands from our country. Make customer satisfaction important like in US/UK or any other country.

Regards,