IFB

Pathetic and Worthless Service from IFB
Jul 09, 2014 02:54 PM 4944 Views
(Updated Jul 09, 2014 02:55 PM)

With grievances I write this review -

Purchased  IACS120LOTC from your authorized dealer in Burdwan(W.B) on 25.06.2014.

After going through all the formalities(as laid down by IFB), I planned the installation of the product on Saturday(05.07.2014).IFB authorized Service Personnel didn't turned up even after 2 hrs of the promised / schedule time. Hence no installation was done.

Work rescheduled on Monday(07.07.2014), 10AM. After telephonic conversation with different IFB personnel, IFB service engineer turned around 11.45AM. Only IDU fitted. Again it was rescheduled on Tuesday(08.07.2014).On Tuesday(08.07.2014) around 9.25 AM, I am informed that as some parts are not available, it can't be done within 12 Noon and hence again work rescheduled on Wednesday(09.07.2014) at 10AM.

I am writing this review on 09.07.2014 at 02.45 PM, still no installation has been done.I mailed them at about 11.45 AM, texted Kolkata office IFB-Service Engineer, contacted then via Facebook, but nobody from IFB contacted me about the work till now. As a customer, am I supposed to get this sort of treatment. What's your opinion?

Deeply unhappy and unsatisfied.

With warm regards,