Cooling and Sound:

Apr 17, 2017 01:34 PM 13572 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Dear IFB Team,

I have purchased one AC of IFB make for 1.5 ton in last May 2016, but I very disappoint with your service part. your Dehradun representative not installed this AC in proper manner. Out door unit temporary installed just near to my room. As per your service engineer, Your service Engineer told me They will installed in proper manner after few days, I have trust your service engineer and give some time for proper installation but nobody come for proper installation then again complaint on your toll-free no after that come your another service Engineer Mr.Shashank but he has repeat false commitment and after so many reminders over phone not attend my site till date. can u believe that your service engineer visited in last September and give me verbal confirmation, will come soon with required pipe or other thing but after crossed the 6 months, nobody come back for proper installation and otherthing. many time complained to your local representative for same. But I am unable to get any response.

I think, it’s major mistake of my life as purchased the IFB unit.

Can you help me for same or not please tell me in single line otherwise don’t worry.

Will wait your favourable response.

Regards

Akashdeep GAzwal

9719514443, 7830326658

I have above out complaint in IFB customercare 2 week back but unforunatly no any response got till now.As per me their service is too bad.

IFB 1.5 Ton Split AC - IACS18AK3TC