Salary and Benefits

Work Environment

CEO Rating

IDC Technologies is a Pathetic company Zero Rating
Nov 14, 2017 01:53 AM 9675 Views
(Updated Nov 14, 2017 02:24 AM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hello everyone it’s my honest review or sharing my experience with you that IDC technologies Noida is really pathetic company specially their HR Department. I have recently interviewed by IDC technologies Noida for the profile of Senior HR Executive and more than 10days has been passed but no one informing me about my joining date I got selected on 3rd nov 2017 for Sr.HR Executive profile but when I saw that two days has been passed after my selection but still not receive any confirmation from HR, So I did follow up with one of the recruiter from HR and remind her that I am waiting for my confirmation later I got a confirmation mail where she mentioned about the required documents, the date or reporting time for my joining later on the day of joining she called me and said “don’t come today you can come tomorrow” and made a excuse that “manager is not available today “so there was no point to do argument on that then agreed with her point next day she called up before 30 min of my reporting time and again said “don’t come today come tomorrow for joining”.

Next day when I reached their directly before 15 min of my reporting time to the IDC Technologies Noida office and inform to security person that I came here for my joining and inquire about the Recruiter with whom I wanted to meet for my joining because she was the contact person then Security person told me that she left for the day luckily she was standing next to the gate of IDC technologies Noida office. I asked her about my joining then again she made again an excuse and said I have already sent you the mail regarding the same asked and for two days times more. Two days has been passed but now she stopped answering my calls or didn’t bother to replying on email and the whole incident took 10 days after my selection in IDC Technologies Noida. All we know that HR is first contact which representing the company so should be clear or transparent but they are just playing with job seeker’s emotions and waste their time. Here I highly recommend to everyone that don’t waste your time and money if you are job seeker or planning to join IDC Technologies because no one is supportive and they least bother about your time.

IDC Technologies Solutions India Pvt Ltd