Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

A must have credit card from IDBI
Jun 12, 2015 02:56 AM 12872 Views

Rates and Charges:

Satisfaction:

I had applied for Credit card from multiple banks but IDBI is the only bank who offered me very good offers. They have a very good customer support and people are taking care of the queries very well. The response time is quick and the process is also very quick.

I got the card within 7-9 working days. They have offered a very good credit limit, cash back offers, easy online banking, secure payment methods. I am very much impressed with IDBI. Whoever is looking for a credit card, I would suggest them to go for IDBI, you may login to bank bazaar and select this bank while applying for the credit card and you will receive a call from the executive, they will ask you to submit the documents, once you submit that you will receive a call from the bank executive, that is the verification call.

If you get through the  verification process then its over, within the next 5-7 business days you will receive your credit card. Overall very good service and every one must have an IDBI credit card:-)

IDBI Bank Visa Credit Card