Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

IPTV -pathetic service- from MTNL
Jan 22, 2009 04:17 PM 6658 Views
(Updated Jan 29, 2009 06:02 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Inspite of several calls and complaint filed by me on IPTV - there has been no rectification even after 7 days. I complained that after IPTV(manoranjan ka avatar jo mere yaha avtarit nahi hua abhi tak) was installed at my home, I am not able view any channels from the very first day. The engineers who came to install the modem & set top box told me that it will start working from tomorrow but tomorrow never came. I filed my first complaint on 16.1.2009 only and it was assured that my problem would be solved. I again called customer care next dat i.e. 17.1.2009, executive told me that complaint has been forwarded to technical team and would be solved in 24 to 48 hours. I think their watches dont run properly as I think its been long tortutorous wait for me and tachnical team team came to no rescue. Adding to pain they dont even forget to make a welcome call on 20.01.2009 that thanks for chosing IPTV. They are playing good dual policy as it was not told Time Shift TV will work only for free to air channels. Also when they take bookings on phone why cant they take a cancel request as well. I have been literally weeping since I got it installed as I got my cable connection disconnected(far better avatar). I have been calling customer extortion center daily and congratulations to them that they are very good at making false commitments and torturing me in a great way. Last I would like to raise some questions:- Who will pay for the period I got no service Who will pay for my saoring telephone bills. How will they serve the customers properly if the intial service has yet not been tasted by customers?

Today its 29th January, and still they havent addressed my complaint.

They have just one answer that this is a problem from MTNL and they are hwlpless.

What a great Bullshit Service.

IControl