Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

IPTV (Idiotic Product TV)
Mar 13, 2009 10:17 AM 7679 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I did the same mistake of nor reviewing mouthshut this time too......My IPTV phone number - 26029074 (Delhi)

As some had mentioned even I was enticed by the ad they gave on Times of India. The same drama was held, first they kept the Modem, then came STB, then I had to start begging for them to connect. Finally one day I got the connection.

Scene 2 - "The Page not Found" this was the best viewed channel all the time. Again the begging (calling) starts from my side.

Scene 3 - Even after a month's time, the IPTV cannot be viewed peacefully. The people have done something to help me out by upgrading software etc, but the problem is that it hangs a lot of time.

Earlier the cable used to get cut frequently and that is the reason I had to switch to IPTV but this seems to be very poor. Its always better to go to DTH, the quality is much clear.

IControl