Internet Speed:

IControl - an Mystery towards existence
Jul 14, 2008 07:08 PM 5685 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

I was lured by the Advtg. in Times of India indicating IPTV (No Telephone, No Computer, No DVD Player, No Internet, No Broadband required for using IControl). I booked it on June 15, 2008 (Booking No. 4550052) with a promise to be installed within 2 weeks from the date of booking.

To my Surprise, more than 3 weeks have passed and I do not have any Setup Box except I got a Broadband Router and a Bill of Rs. 00 towards Phone (Indicating IPV Phone). After Inquiring got an reply that it takes 15 days from the date of booking and after 15 days I am left with just a Broadband Router (MTNL People says I need to show Aksh people that we are ready and they can put their Setup Box).

This is really surprise because in Advtg. they clearly says No need of Broadband, Telephone but they putting both things. Where is Setup Box? I am a happy customer of MTNL Broadband but the IControl is painful. I won't advise anyone to opt for it go for TataSky and provider.

IControl