Internet Speed:

Very unreliable service
Feb 21, 2009 01:42 PM 6557 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Me experience with i-control has been quite disappointing. I have had problems since the day I got it installed with the channels blanking out for long periods of time with a'Waiting Signal' message on screen and with the STB freezing occasionally(after which it needs to be turned off from the mains and then turned on again).

Must have called the customer service at least 20 times if not more since the first day. They are all really polite people, eager to help, but I think they simply cant get anything done as the service itself is very unreliable.

There are just too many technology hiccupps with i-control right now and it looks like the service has been launched prematurely without adequate testing.Engineers have been sent to my place 4-5 times - tried doing stuff but couldn't sort out the problems.

MTNL line men have also visited my place a number of times. But I continue receiving the same problems. Called them up day before to ask them to disconnect the service - apparently I have to go to an MTNL office and write an application for the same. As if I haven't been inconvenience enough already.Don't go for this service - you are likely to regret it.

IControl