Eid_ul_Fitr_2021

Range of Plans:

bangalore india
ICICI Lombard - Credit Card Insurance
Nov 20, 2005 04:56 PM 2735 Views
(Updated Nov 20, 2005 04:56 PM)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

Guys

One of my close friends died in a road accident on Sep 2 of this year. He had an ICICI Silver Card, on which there was an accident insurance of Rs 1,00,000.

On Oct 12th I called their call center to register the death and also to understand the process for making the claim. The call center exec was very helpful, and I was quite surprised by this, as this was the first tim I felt good talking to an ICICI group company exec. He promised that within a week we would receive the claim form. I write this on the 20th of November, and we are yet to receive form.

I have made at least 5-6 calls to their call center, spoken to 2 managers (Mr. Shastri, and one more lady). Every time I call up I have to narrate the entire story. It's as if they do not maintain and call history (which every call center worth its name, does). And, every time I am promised that the form would be dispatched again within the next two working days.

And, so far I have not a got a response to the umpteen emails I sent them from their website regarding this issue.

Now, I am so fed up. I am going to make a last ditch attempt by visiting their Richmond road office. If this too does not help I will be filinf a case against them with the consumer court. Will keep you guys updated on developments.

This, again confirms my belief that ICICI Group is the worst when it comes to customer support.

Regards