Phone Banking:

Mar 19, 2009 09:16 PM 4775 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

With great anger, frustration & disappointment - Does the word 'Customer' mean anything to ICICI Bank? My answer is 'NO' and please read on to understand why!

I'm pasting here my latets email communications with ICICI Customer Services Dept. and as you all will see here, the so called "Customer Care" and its 'Head" have absolutely NO courtesy to respond to my simple request (i.e., close a personal loan and help me get rid of this bank)!

I had exactly same experience in the past when similar request took 2 months and I had written in the same forum about pathetic services of ICICI. Date Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:44 PM subject RE:'ICICICARE=033-244-581' Foreclosure request for Personal Loan # LPCHE00012461811 (SR99486927) mailed-by icicibank.com hide details Mar 11 (7 days ago) Reply

Dear CustomerFor quicker resolution of your query/request, please write to us through the "E-mail Us" option at our website, icicibank.com We have tried to contact you on 9940133745, you were not contactable. We request you to please provide us with the following details to enable us to assist you: Loan amount Installment amount Date of birth Communication address with six digit pin code number Alternate contact number.

On the receipt of the Foreclosure Statement, kindly visit or send your representative with your authority letter to the following address to complete the process along with the below mentioned document: Foreclosure Statement Request letter signed by the loan applicant Bank statement reflecting the clearance of the last 2 installments. Loan can be closed either by cash, cheque or DD, or by submitting an Auto Debit Instruction Letter. Incase if your foreclosing amount is more than Rs.50, 000.00 and wish to make payment by cash, then pan card will be required. ---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Safuvan SP

Date: Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:26 AM

Subject: Re: 'ICICICARE=033-244-581' Foreclosure request for Personal Loan # LPCHE00012461811 (SR99486927)

To: Customer Care , Head Service Quality

Safuvan SP to Head, Customer show details Mar 12 (7 days ago) Reply Hello,

Are you guys testing my patience? I have more than 10 emails sent to you telling that I am NOT living in India and not reachable on my Chennai number which you have mentioned below. I clearly given my new number which is +1 813 810 7150. I have told so many times that this is United States number. What makes you people so dump and keeps on repeating same story over the past 3 months?

Now once again: I am giving you all the details once again. Also please do note that all the details you have asked, are already mentioned in the documents which I had attached with my original email. I do not understand why the hell you did not open the attachments before hitting a blind reply!

Loan amount --> 100, 000/- INR

Installment amount --> Rs: 2708/- Date of birth --> Dec 26 1982

Communication address with six digit pin code number--> SP House, Karuvanthiruthy, Feroke, Calicut, Kerala - 673643

Alternate contact number. --> +1 813 810 7150I am once again attaching all the documents which I originally sent you yesterday. They are foreclosure statement, Closure request and ECS Mandate form.

Can you now proceed with the foreclosure and close at the earliest? Or once again are you making me write letters to ICICI senior management?

Thanks

Safuvan - Show quoted text - Safuvan SP to ICICI, Head show details Mar 12 (7 days ago) Reply What is the SR number for this request? Is anyone looking at this?

--Safuvan - Show quoted text -

Safuvan SP to Head, ICICI show details Mar 16 (3 days ago) Reply

Hello Anirudh Kamani & Team,

Are you all sleeping at ICICI Customer Care including you - the so-called "Service Quality Head"?? Anirudh, you better remember that I have sent so many mails to you in the past also escalating the pathetic service quality of your bank and I have NOT got anything useful back from you either. I am really sorry to tell you that you are a perfect role model in true sense for your "Customer Service Team" who barely knows the meaning of "Customer" and "Service"!!!

Now how many months or years would you need to respond to this mail?! Already 3 mails in a row from me and not even a SR number has been sent in reply! I want you and your team to understand clearly that I have already sent the ECS mandate form and amount mentioned in it includes interest for an additional 10 days. If your team is not efficient to close a personal loan in 10 days, I am not able to send you another ECS form. You have to close the business with this form itself. I do have other jobs than Printing, Signing, Scanning and mailing documents to you. Last time for closing another loan I had to sent ECS mandate form 4 times since you took 2 months to close the loan.

Mr. Anirudh Kamani, I am giving you a strong message this time that if you fail to respond to me with all details and iincluding a confirmation that loan has been closed, then my response is going to be complately different from before. I am fed-up with this bank and now I am very clear on how to proceed against you and your so-called "Customer Service Team".

Hoping to see some improvement in your attitude towards customers,

Regards