Ease of Use:

May 23, 2017 03:09 PM 8794 Views

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

I had been fooled by a group of people, who had undertaken the paint job of my house.i had paid full money on promise of 5 year warranty. I was neither given the invoice or warranty card even after numerous reminders and followup.Sub standard work was done and sub standard products were used.I have spend nearly 1.3 lacs on the paint work and its already in bad shape.

We had contacted your helpline last year and Some Ishant sharma came to meet us and gave us the quote. He used too call from the number 9958598307. we had also invested in the designer service for which we paid Rs 1500 as her visit fee.Her name is Megha and she used to mail from megha.designer88@gmail.com and her number is 9654978977.

Sharma Paints from South City 1 market was the store which we had visited to choose the color scheme.before the payment was made.I can make available chq details and receipts issued under the name of " Cofiser Color Solutions Pvt Ltd".I started the work by issuing chq of rs 50, 000 dates 24.04.2016.

Besides 1 lacs payment in chq he charged us Rs 25000/- as cash for various additions promising giving receipts.Now at many places paint is in bad shape.after complaint to Megha someone named Neeraj @ 9811941182.came and visited the my place with the owner of Sharma paints and promised to get the things rectified.He charged us extra 5000 for the patches.which anybody would had done.when ever we asked for invoice and receipts.he would evade by saying that there is balance money pending from our side.where as we had shown him bank details of the 1 lacs Ruppee paid.what it seems now.that these person executed this work order on their personal level by hiring local contractors and using sub standard dulux product.but we are surprised it happens when we contacted the official call centre of ICI Dulux.

ICI Dulux Paints