Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

jaipur rajasthan India
Bad company's service and support
Apr 27, 2016 06:54 PM 20909 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

Dulux Paints are a big name in the Indian market as we normally see ads coming in between Matches and TV serials.

But customers expect a big deal on ground I bought ICI Dulux non drip gloss Paints but when I opened the box I was really surprised because that thing which came in front of me was different from which I ordered I wrote ICI but they give me excuse that it was due to hot weather conditions you can see what a silly answers they were giving so I wrote that I was not satisfied with their answer and believe me that they didn't have the courtesy to reply.

They are unknowingly contravening sale of goods act and they are not ready for any cases filed against them. New customers expects quality from company but if they don't do so then they are attracted by other companies leading to their own loss.

ICI Dulux Paints