Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

Kolkata India
ICI Dulux will waste your time, money, and effort!
Apr 25, 2016 12:42 PM 20074 Views

Ease of Use:

Range of Colors:

Drying Capacity:

We felt the need to repair our house which was getting old day by day. The person in charge of repair and maintenance suggested that it won’t be a bad idea to paint the rooms once the repairing part gets completed. My family members liked his suggestion, and hence, I began my research for the most suitable paint. I quickly figured out that the price range of Nerolac and Asian Paints will clearly exceed our budget by a long margin. So, at the end, I opted for ICI Dulux Paints. Unfortunately, it proved to be a wrong decision.

The painting process started about six months ago. First of all, the colors we selected as per the shade card/sample packet differed at the time of painting. Although the difference was not that of a great degree, but still it was not what we were looking for. I also felt that the standard of the paint was simply not good enough. However, the supervisor refused to agree with me, and stated that the actual problem was in our wall construction. I strongly felt that his explanation was absolutely baseless as this was not the first time that we were painting the rooms.

Now, after just six months as I am writing this review, the colors have already started to lose their shine and brightness. I just wonder what our rooms will look like at the end of this year! Therefore, for all these reasons, I would recommend you to stay away from ICI Dulux Paints!

ICI Dulux Paints